Careers at Conservation Corps North Bay
This page announces staff positions at CCNB. If you are interested in becoming a Corpsmember and going through our work/education program, please click here to apply.
Conservation Corps North Bay’s mission is to develop youth and conserve natural resources for a strong, sustainable community. Our programs offer young people training, skills and education to do the jobs necessary to maintain the beauty and health of our environment and communities. The work we do would not be possible without the dedication of our diverse and passionate staff and volunteers.
Working for CCNB means you can feel great about changing lives and changing the world. (And we also have a very generous benefits package for full-time employees.)
- Career Pathways Coach (employee of John Muir Charter School, sited at CCNB location in Cotati)
- Community Recycling Assistant Supervisor (Cotati, full-time)
- Community Education and Events Assistant Supervisor (Position open in Novato and Cotati sites)
- Community Recycling Assistant Supervisor (Novato, full-time)
- Field Programs Lead Supervisor (San Rafael, full-time)
- Field Programs Lead Supervisor (Cotati, full-time)
- Natural Resources Crew Supervisor 2 (San Rafael, full-time)
- Natural Resources Crew Supervisor 2 (Cotati, full-time)
- Natural Resources Director (San Rafael, full-time)
How to apply
To be considered for a staff position at Conservation Corps North Bay, please review the job description posted above, and apply in one of three ways:
- Submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with attachments in .doc or .pdf format),
- Fax to (415) 454-4595 Attn: Recruiter, with the job title in the subject line, or
- Mail to:
Conservation Corps North Bay
27 Larkspur Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Employee benefits—we’ve got you covered.
Conservation Corps North Bay’s benefit package for regular full time employees includes medical, dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, and life insurance. We offer a 401K retirement plan and we have generous holiday, vacation and sick day policies. And then there’s the priceless benefit of feeling good about your job.
We embrace diversity.
One of the key strengths of Conservation Corps North Bay is the diversity of its staff and corpsmembers. We intentionally serve a broad demographic of those who come to us from all walks of life. Our staff has a wide range of experience having worked in not-for-profit, corporate and government organizations and agencies.
Employment at Conservation Corps North Bay is based upon qualifications and competency. Conservation Corps North Bay does not discriminate against anyone in treatment, hiring, training, assignment, compensation, promotional opportunities, employee benefits, recall from layoff, discharge and discipline, or any other term and condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the job with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other basis prohibited by law.