There are many ways to support the work of Conservation Corps North Bay and to change the life of a young person in the Bay Area:
- Make a monthly donation. You can do this online or by calling us at (415) 454-4554 or (707) 303-3069. A small amount each month is easier on your wallet and really helps to cover our corpsmember wages and other regular program expenses.
- Become a Major Donor. Special supporters who give $1,000 or more annually enjoy invitations to small events where you can meet our leadership and talk with individual corpsmembers. Or break it down into bite-sized pieces that directly impact youth: $84/month or $250/quarter.
- Donate online. We welcome your support at any level through an easy online donation, and you can choose a one-time gift, or spread your giving out monthly or quarterly.
- Donate stock. CCNB receives securities contributions through Stock Donator. Click HERE to donate Stock To CCNB.
- Leave a legacy. Include CCNB in your estate plans by contacting us at (415) 454-4554 or (707) 303-3069 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the attached form with lots of planned giving options and send it to us by fax (415-454-4595) or mail to 27 Larkspur Street, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- Donate your vehicle. We work with a partner to make it easy for you to donate online or by calling (877) 999-8322.
- Give at your workplace. CCNB participates in the Local Independent Charities and United Way Sonoma County campaigns. For the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), please reference our agency number 19873; for the California State Employees’ Charitable Campaign, CCNB is #12361.
Conservation Corps North Bay has offices in Marin and Sonoma counties. In addition, we serve youth from Richmond (Contra Costa County) and Napa County. Our tax-exempt ID as a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization is 94-2831592. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call us at (415) 454-4554.