Click HERE to purchase tickets to our annual celebration taking place on Saturday, October 6th at the White Barn Project in Petaluma! Can’t attend, but still want to help our corpsmembers? You can make an online donation below!
Conservation Corps is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. We depend on generous tax-deductible gifts to ensure our financial viability. There are many ways to support the work of Conservation Corps North Bay and to change the life of a young person in the Bay Area:
- Donate online. We welcome your support at any level through an easy online donation.
- Set up a recurring donation. Your monthly gift help us plan and ensures a continuum of services for our youth and community partners.
- Join CCNB’s Stewardship Circle. Special supporters who give $1,000 or more annually enjoy invitations to small events where you can meet our leadership and talk with individual corpsmembers. Pledge the full amount, and your gift can be broken down into monthly or quarterly installments.
- Donate stock. CCNB receives securities contributions through Stock Donator. Click HERE to take advantage of the tax benefits of stock donations.
- Leave a legacy. Include CCNB in your estate plans by using the attached form or consulting your financial advisor. Your gift will help ensure that CCNB’s important work continues for future generations.
- Donate your vehicle. We work with a partner to make it easy for you to donate online or by calling (877) 999-8322.
- Give at your workplace. Ask your employer abut company match and other giving opportunities! CCNB participates in the Local Independent Charities and United Way of the Wine Country campaigns. For the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), please reference our agency number 19873; for the California State Employees’ Charitable Campaign, CCNB is #12361.
Our tax-exempt ID as a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization is 94-2831592. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call us at (415) 454-4554.