Zero Waste Crews
Our Zero Waste Crews provide the following services, which can help you divert material from the landfill while creating a positive experience for local youth.
Certified E-Waste Collector – State of California, CEWID # 105496
CCNB is funded by Cal Recycle for the purpose of providing E- waste collection and education services in our communities, with no charge to our clients throughout Marin and Sonoma County. We take collections from businesses, households and government agencies and can provide proof of destruction documentation upon request.
Check out our events page to see our next collection event!
Used Tire Collection
Tire Hauler – State of California, TPID # 1834406-01
As a certified and permitted waste-tire hauler, CCNB partners with local government agencies to identify public lands affected by illegally dumped tires and dispatch work crews to remove them responsibly.
Our crews also host tire amnesty collection events for the public throughout the year, where community members can bring their used tires to our events. Check out our events page to see our next used tire amnesty event!
CCNB manages materials produced at large and small events. We have provided event services to over 50 events per year including the Marin County Fair, Fairfax Festival, and Bioneers. Our services include:
- Bin delivery and removal
- Eco-station monitoring and servicing
- Sort and weigh recycling, trash, and compost
- Full event consulting and reporting
- Educating the public
CCNB zero waste crews provide used motor oil recycling education to the public in Marin and Sonoma counties. This includes:
- Visiting Certified Collection Centers to ensure that signs are in good condition and are posted so that they are visible from the street.
- Working to reduce illegal dumping at collection sites
- Oil filter crushing operations
- Providing DIY Oil Change kits for safe oil changes
- Labeling storm drains throughout Northern California to prevent illegal dumping of used motor oil into our waterways.
CCNB is partnering with the Mattress Recycling Council to host mattress recycling events where the public can drop off used mattresses free of charge. Check out our events page to see our next recycling event!